Based on your logo and branding, a premium theme will be selected and customized to provide a professional internet presence to represent your business online.
Hosting & SSL will be activated, and WordPress installed. Your WordPress theme will then be activated & customized. Then content is added, along with your logo, graphics, videos, links, blogs, etc.
• Custom content pages/sections
• Hosting set-up and activated, WordPress installed
• Elementor Pro Premium Page Builder Installed
• Elementor Lightweight Theme & Framework Installed
• Premium Elementor Design Template Installed
• Migrate & redesign all existing pages to new User Friendly Page Builder
• Custom content pages/sections
• CSS customization match colors in logo, fonts, aesthetic
• Content added – Services, About, Image Gallery, Graphics, Blogs, FAQ’s, Contact Info, Etc.
• Custom Contact/Inquiries Form with RECAPTCHA to protect against spam
• Newsletter/Subscription Form (OPTIONAL)
• Google Website Tracking & Analytics to Monitor Website Traffic (OPTIONAL)
• Rankmath SEO plug-in installed (OPTIONAL)
• WP Security Plugin installed for added website security
• Website Firewall Activated
• SSL encryption
• Content Creation
• Image Selection
• Accessibility Statement
• GDPR and Cookie Compliance Plug-In
• Accessibility Plug-in
• Mobile Friendly & Responsive
The Website Starter Package Special includes the FOUR most important services when beginning to build your company’s online reputation: Google Business Listing Activation & Website Integration, paired with the most popular plug-in for On-Site Search Engine Optimization: Yoast SEO/Rank Math SEO.
Social Media Set Up on the 4 Major Platforms & Online Listing Sync & Distribution to get your business and website listed amongst every online directory – to build a strong web presence for your business right from the beginning.
• Google Business Package – INCLUDED – See Details Below**
• On-Site Organic SEO Starter Package – INCLUDED – See Details Below**
• Social Media Package – INCLUDED – See Details Below**
• Online Listing Sync & Distribution – INCLUDED – See Details Below**
Google is the number one Search Engine utilized in the US. Having a strong Google Presence is key to starting a new business and to scale your online visibility. These accounts provide real time data and insight to help improve marketing, analyze your website traffic, and obtain more customers.
Search Engine Optimization increases traffic to your website and is a cost-effective marketing strategy because it targets users who are actively looking for your products and services. This package includes RankMath SEO plug in activated and installed on each Customized Page.
Social Media is an essential part of your Business Marketing Strategy. Social Platforms help you connect with customers, increase brand awareness, and boost your leads/sales. With more than 3 Billion people around the world using social media every month, it is an important role to grow an online presence.
Local Listing Management is the process of checking and updating your business information, such as your business name, phone number, address, or website, in all the online directories where that information is published.
Listing Distribution gives you a single dashboard to submit, update, and monitor your clients’ business information across data aggregators: Neustar/Localeze, Foursquare, and Data Axle.
These aggregators share your clients’ business information with a network of directories that power search engines, navigation systems, voice search, mobile apps, and more—and create accurate listings customers can count on.
**Recurring annual charge for your business.
Logo Design and Brand Identity are more than your company’s image, they are a point of recognition for clients and an important foundation for branding your company. A well-designed, polished logo is an easy way to convey to potential customers that your business is professional, trustworthy, and provide quality goods/services.
WooCommerce lets you turn any WordPress website into an e-commerce store.WooCommerce Stores are Scalable and can handle an unlimited amount of products as long as those products don’t make your website slow. It means you can have a WordPress ecommerce site with products, a shopping cart, and checkout options.
If your WordPress website runs longer than a year with NO maintenance – chances are, the website will break when you decide to update some of the features.
This plan will put you on a regular website maintenance schedule with Orlando Web Solutions, LLC for a full year – beginning 1st Quarter 2024 (January) to 4th Quarter 2024 (October), and renew in January 2025.
• Plugins regularly get updated by the plugin creator (sometimes 3-4 times a year). This ensures plugins are running correctly on your site and keeps your site functional and secure. Once an update is available for a specific plugin, then it should be updated as soon as possible.
• Major updates to the WordPress core installation files happen 2 to 3 times per year
• PHP versions once a year – with older versions only being supported for 2 years after they
• Sometimes plug-in updates have compatibility issues with current theme or WordPress version – so it is important to test each update one by one to ensure there are no bugs, and address accordingly.
• Quarterly Website Checkup (every 3 months/4x a year)
• Website Performance Analysis
• Website Security Analysis and UPDATE
• All Existing Plug-Ins UPDATE
• WordPress platform UPDATE
• PHP software UPDATE
• ANY minor client edits/updates/new content, pages, services pertaining the existing business, that are out of the scope/capabilities of your website admin.
Having the proper license for your business is an important asset when starting a new business venture. If you need to start a Google Business Listing and do not have the Business Name matching the Address you have listed on google – you will not be approved. Client is responsible for Annual Renewal Costs to keep license active.
Interested in a full analysis report to see how your business is performing online, and in comparison to your competitors? Submit the form below!
*Don’t have these platforms set up for your business?